This Easter I decided to “Spike thing up” do a geeky Easter Hunt so I asked Professor Scatterbrain to create an Easter Electro-Egg. The Professor not only delivered a great contraption but also temporally transformed his loyal assistant Mr. Multimeter into the Easter MultiBunny.
For this activity you’ll need:
- An LED (light emitting diode)
- A 3-volt button battery (a C2032 will do the job)
- A small magnet
- A felt shape (for decoration)
- A bit of tape
And you’ll be creating:
- An Easter Electro-Brooch
- An Easter Electro-Lantern (perfect for night Egg Hunting activity)
- An Easter Electro-Fridge Magnet
You can find all the parts in “The Wonderful World of Electronics” Etsy Page in the Easter Electro-Egg listing but I’m sure you can find all the parts in your local electronics and hardware store. You may even have most of the parts lying around at home already!
Use this comic to put together your project. Happy Egg Hunting:
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!